Monday, January 21, 2013

Denim On Denim

I am so envious of all those bloggers that live on the west coast and still get to post cute summer outfits.Last I heard we are going to get about 4 inches of snow in the next 24 hours and the temp will be in the negatives for the next 3 days :( Got my butt out in the cold today to do an outfit post because the rest of this week will probably be lots of baking which means I will probably pack on more weight...I love the "baking and eating" part but I hate the "pants are getting tighter" part that follows. :-/


 Shirt: Anthropolgie
Jeans: Gap
Cardigan: Martin and Osa 



Shoes: Nine West

Bag: Celine Luggage Tote 

1 comment:

  1. I have the exact same bag but I'm struggling to get it to keep its shape. Yours looks perfect here so I was wondering do you use an insert and if so which one?

    ReplyDelete