Sunday, January 13, 2013

Been Awhile...

Its been awhile since I posted something...with the holidays, getting sick and my sister being away I didn't have the motivation to bake but I finally got to do some baking yesterday!! I made peanut butter and jelly muffins for the first time. Considering that it was my first time they came out very tasty but I know what I need to do to make them even better next time! 

Here is the recipe:
PBJ Recipe



 First fill it half way...

 The recipe calls for 1 tsp. of jelly but after making this I would add 2 tsp. 

 Then top off with rest of the batter...



 YUMmmm~



Today I went to a macaron making class at Sur La Table in the Natick Mall with my friend, Shirley. Aside from being really fun, it made the idea of making these delicious little treats a lot less intimidating! Now all I need is a food processor and a Kitchen Aid mixer and I'm good to go!!

 If it has polka dots you can bet your bottom dollar I will buy it!!! LOL

 Coat: Old Navy
Blouse: Old Navy
Necklace: Diamond solitaire from Barkmakian Jewelers

Leggings: Gap
Boots: Banana Republic

 I LOVE my new Marc Jacobs bag!!! It was love at first sight <3

 Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

 Macaron batter before going into the oven...

 Phew~ they came out pretty! :p

 On cloud nine...

 Hazelnut macaron with chocolate buttercream filling. Delish~

My baking buddy, Shirley!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment