Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cool Whip Cookies

What you need:
 1 (8 ounce) container of cool whip  thawed*
 2 eggs  
 1 box of your favorite cake or brownie mix
 1/3 cup of confectioners' sugar for decoration




Mix the cool whip, cake mix, and 2 eggs in a large bowl:                                         



Keep mixing till the batter becomes thick and sticky:


First I tried to wet my hands and roll into tsp sized balls but that got messy very quick. Then I just used a tsp and spatula and dropped the batter onto the parchment paper.

Bake at 350 degrees for 10 min.:


Sprinkle on some powdered sugar:


These taste like a strawberry milkshake and they are so fluffy!! I couldn't stop eating them...I had 5 in one sitting!Yumm~

*I bought the 12oz container of cool whip and had to use a food scale to measure out 8oz of cool whip. So the one pictured is not the 8oz size.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Aeree, THis is really something new! Thank you for sharing with us your recipe, I'll definitely try this at home, I was really looking for something new for my kids who always go to school and I really wanted to bring with them my home made recipe as their snacks because I don't want them to buy anywhere in canteen or outside the school. I have already copied it in my recipe notebook. Thank you so much for this and I'm looking forward for you more recipes to post.

    xx
    cakes bakery in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete