Monday, December 3, 2012

Spring Came Back To Say Hello Today!

The weather today was PERFECT!!! Wasn't a bad way to start off the week after a great weekend with the boyfriend. We went into Boston for date night and we stopped by the Commons to see the Christmas tree. After that we went to the Wang Theater to see How The Grinch Stole Christmas Musical! It was geared more towards little kids but I loved it!! Then we had dinner and dessert at The Melting Pot, if you are a fan of fondue you need to visit this place!

 Christmas tree with the State House in the back

 My partner in crime, Ernesto! 

 The Grinch 

Rice crispy treat dipped in S'more chocolate fondue

I recently bought this leather jacket from Fossil.com and I was iffy about it because of the price. (One thing you need to know about me is I have NO problem spending stupid amounts of money on purses and shoes, but when it comes to other stuff I can be pretty cheap). Anyways, I got it in the mail and I was so happy I splurged on it! I've been looking for a camel leather jacket for awhile now and this one is the perfect shade and fit for me. So I was waiting for a semi warm day to wear it so you can imagine my excitement for today's weather!! 

 Jacket: Fossil
Sweater: H&M
Tank: Anthropologie
Jeans: Gap
 Leopard loafers: ALDO
Bag: Chanel
Hope this weather sticks around for a bit!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment