Saturday, December 8, 2012

Double Date

So we had plans to meet up with one of our favorite couples for a double date in Boston. My sister wasn't home to take pictures for me so I grabbed my camera and headed to my boyfriends place and had to direct him on how to take "blog like" pictures and these are the results!! Haha What do you think?! :p


Jacket: JCrew Schoolboy Blazer
Pants: Joes
Shoes: Forever21


 Scarf: Coach

 Bag: Chanel mini flap

 Jewelry: Tiffany and Co., David Yurman, DY, Hermes (Top to Bottom)


 Top: Anthropologie



We met them in the city at Miel, a french restaurant located inside the Intercontinental Hotel. The menus are on iPads!! How cool is that?!



 My pan roasted George's bank cod...had a Freudian slip and said "cock" instead. Oops don't think anyone noticed :P 


 With my twin, Shirley. She asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding tonight and I happily accepted! :D




 Being silly with our mustache lip balms! 


Coat: Burberry

 Cool water display thing located inside the parking garage lobby


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment