Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Empire State of Mind

I would have post this yesterday, but my internet was down!! :( The boyfriend and I spent this past weekend in New York, sightseeing and taking in all the amazing holiday decorations the city has to offer right now. I took my outfit pictures before I left because I didn't want to bring my big camera with me and I also figured I would be in my big winter coat most of the time!

 Shirt: Jcrew
Sweater: Madewell
Leggings: Gap (I actually opted for my thicker Gap Jeggings for NY)


 YUP more polka dots! And I'm really into mustard yellow right now.

 Necklace: Banana Republic




 Boots: Forever 21 
(Sooooo happy these did not fall apart on me with all the walking we did!!)


I am a HUGE Hello Kitty fanatic so when I found out that there was going to be a pop-up HK art exhibit going on the same time we were going to be there I could not wait to go!!

Is this not the cutest and most perfect Christmas tree?!!


 THE tree at Rockefeller Center 


It was like a box of sardines trying to get here the first time, but we left and came back later and had a easier time seeing the tree. Could not believe how crowded it was...lesson learned! DO NOT go the week before Christmas!!

 There was something bright and cool to look at everywhere you turned! Worth the trip in my opinion.


Macy's display

And no trip is complete without getting some macarons! On this trip I was introduced to these large ones from Bouchon Bakery. Yummmmmm~ Pistachio is my favorite flavor :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment