Monday, December 10, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away~

I'm not a fan of rain, but I DO love any occasion that I get to wear my pink Hunter wellies,carry my Hello Kitty umbrella,and wear my polka dot rain coat!! :) 



 Top: Anthropologie
Jacket: Anthropologie
Leggings: Gap
Boots: Hunter


 How could you not LOVE this face?!! :p




 Watch: Michael Kors

 I got this top a few years ago from Anthropologie on sale. I'm usually an XS but this is a L and was the last one! Luckily its a style that can be worn pretty baggy. Once I tried it on I was sold! 

I love the pleated chiffon back detail...


     

I alway get compliments when I wear my pink wellies, probably because they are so bright and hard not to notice on rainy days!I feel like a kid again when I put these on and jump in puddles! 



No comments:

Post a Comment