Wednesday, June 19, 2013

KitKat Mini Cupcakes

Wow I did not realize it has been this long since I posted anything on my blog! I got a little lazy...I made these back in February, but never posted it.

What You Need:

-1 box of  chocolate cake mix

-Frosting of your choice ( I used milk chocolate frosting)

-1 bag of bite size wafer crackers/cookies (not sure what category they fall under)

-KitKats


Follow instructions on cake box.

Then place wafer into cupcake liners...




Add batter...





 Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes (Since these are mini's they don't bake as long but if you do regular sized ones then it will take longer to bake.)








Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. That's sweet! I wanna try this for kids and they will surely love this sweet.

    xx
    cakes bakery in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete